Is your technical knowledge top notch? Do you enjoy making contact with suppliers and do you have experience with electronics and refrigeration technology? You don’t have to let your brain wander endlessly when we have a tricky technical issue on our hands. And do you like to get the most out of it? Not only for your work but also personally? Then we definitely have a nice new challenge for you!
Quality Over Quantity
As technical R&D employee at Icetubs you support our small but driven Icetubs team with your technical skills. You work accurately, are practical and agreements are sacred to you.
In the beginning you will mainly be busy with the development of a cooling motor for the newest Icetub, the Icetub One.
Our R&D has already drawn a fantastic model but to arrange the best motor we need you and all your knowledge!
So your main task will be to develop the best cooling motor available.
At Icetubs we have brought the first developed ice bath from Dutch soil into the world in 2021. So we really are a startup where a lot can still change. We are very enthusiastic about what cold can do for us mentally and physically (we regularly take a dip ourselves) and would like to share this with all ambitious achievers worldwide who want to break through their own (mental) barriers. Who want to become a little stronger every day.
Everything is in our own hands and is thought out, drawn, developed, tested and sold from Badhoevedorp, just a stone’s throw from Amsterdam.
What your day looks like
Your day starts at 08.00 at the Icetubs office in Badhoevedorp. Your day gets off to a good start because a new cooling motor has been delivered. You will test this right away to see if this is something that can work for us. Together with Bas, you connect it to the prototype and the testing can begin. While the cooling motor is doing its job, you answer some technical questions Jesper received from customers so he can give them feedback.
After the break where you enjoy a nice lunch and maybe a small sport or meditation session in our own gym you have the weekly Icetubs meeting. With the whole team you look where you stand and the most important questions and updates are discussed. After that you have a meeting with Bas to make decisions about the cooling engine and at the end of the day you get behind your laptop to answer emails from suppliers and to continue improving the cooling engine. Your goal is to make the best cooling motor and to continuously develop it so that every Icetub gets better and better. You also look at whether there are any recurring issues with the current model and make sure that a solution is found for them.
Become part of a close and enthusiastic team
Colleagues with whom you have the idea that they might as well be your friends, but with whom you can also work very well together? That is the kind of team you will be joining. To make sure you have a great time at Icetubs, we regularly organize fun events in addition to our hard work.
We also like to celebrate, so your birthday is not forgotten and we regularly toast the success of someone or a team.
You recognize yourself in this
- You always want the best and are 100% committed;
- You have completed a relevant education with a technical background such as mechatronics, electronics or mechanical engineering;
- You are practical, eager to learn and can work well in projects;
- You preferably have experience with cooling technology;
- Your English is on-point and you can speak reasonable Dutch;
- You are brimming with energy and enthusiasm;
- You are a flexible, results-oriented team player.
This is what you are looking for in a new job
- An appropriate salary;
- A training budget of €750,- per year;
- 25 holiday days in consideration of a fulltime employment;
- Travel allowance (if you live further than 15km) and a pension scheme;
- A delicious healthy and well-cared-for lunch;
- Unprecedentedly good working atmosphere with fun parties, team outings and enjoyable breaks;
- Challenging work to get totally absorbed in, the days fly by;
- A flat organisation in the broadest sense of the word. For example, you’re just sweating in our own gym with Chiel, the owner of Icetubs.